Harvest Meadow Suite Collection - free PDF with purchase!
Every Saturday Patsy Waggoner (US) and I (Alison Solven Canada) share a card made using products in our selected suite or bundle for the month. This month we selected the products from the Harvest Meadow Collection and each created 3 cards for our monthly Border Buddy PDF Tutorial. This suite is featured in the new July - December 2021 Mini Catalogue. Today I'm sharing one of the cards from our PDF. There are only a few days left to make your online purchase and earn the free PDF.
- supply list
- step by step directions for the six unique cards.
We use the PDF as a Thank You Gift for the customers who place any size order at our online stores.
CLICK HERE to view or download your Sale-A-Bration Brochure
CLICK HERE to view or download your digital copy of the July-December 2021 Mini Catalogue
I used the Cork 12" x 12" Specialty Paper and cut out two of the sprigs using the Harvest Dies. I think they look like wheat from the prairies here in Canada. When you drive from Alberta to Ontario you see fields of wheat lining the highway and the horizon way off in the distance. I think it's so beautiful and so different from the mountains and ocean views in Vancouver.
The Harvest Meadow Suite Collection includes everything you need to create your projects and I love when Stampin' Up! presents coordinating products I can order with one item code (156280). You can also order the products in the suite separately. The Nature's Harvest Bundle includes the Nature's Harvest Stamp Set and Harvest Dies and when you purchase them together you save 10%
The Harvest Meadow Suite Collection includes:
- Nature's Harvest Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
- Harvest Dies (10% off)
- Harvest Meadow 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
- 3/8" (1 cm) Diamond Weave Ribbon
- Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots
- Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight, Calypso Coral and Soft Succulent
I added a pop of Calypso Coral and embossed it with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. It's fabulous and is perfect for any cards you want to make with a vintage look. I finished off my card with the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Dots.
Here's a sneak peek of the cards included in our free PDF for all orders in September placed in our our online stores:
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
- Patsy’s E- Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy's Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store(Canadian customers)